[iBook] difficulty with .zip files

J Patrick Draine draine at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 19:14:56 PST 2005

No, not my iBook, but Mac Help tells me:

"Allume StuffIt Expander doesn't come with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.
But Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger lets you compress and decompress archive
(.zip) files that work with both Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows. "

I do have a copy of SE 9.0.1 on my iMac, so ... I guess you have a
point!