[iBook] cd burner

Don Distel don at distelphoto.com
Sat Dec 24 11:17:14 PST 2005

I have a white 600 dual usb ibook 14inch with the combo drive running
10.4.2 and the cd burner is now giving me an error message when I try
to burn a cd.  The message says - Sorry the operation could not be
completed because an unexpected error occurred  (Error code
0x8002006D) and when I click ok it ejects the disc.  I have tried
several different brands of cds and no difference.   It will read a
cd ok.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,Don
www.distelphoto.com