[iBook] Living large

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Mon Dec 26 22:57:04 PST 2005

Michael,
	Before you return the new monitor, download and try out the Screen
Spanning Doctor from:

http://www.rutemoeller.com/mp/ibook/ibook_e.html

	This extends screen spanning to unsupported portables, like the
iBook.  I've used it myself, with
no ill effects.  It also gives you access to additional resolutions
not currently available to you.

Tony