[iBook] Newbie: battery (again) question Clamshell graphite

Germain affaires at vif.com
Thu Feb 3 13:44:37 PST 2005

Hello,
I just bought my very first iBook. It's a graphite Clamshell. It suits my
needs since I will almost exclusively use it for text. I always wanted to
own one of these. Love the design...So my question is about the battery of
course. At home or at friends I plan to use the yo-yo adaptor, which is what
I do now most of the time. I used the iBook of course without the yo-yo. I
noticed that when I'ts running on electricity, the battery is charged even
if it has powered the iBook for five minutes? I really don't know a thing
about battery. Is there a site dedicated to teach you how to make a witty
usage of laptops batteries?

Thanks a lot for your precious help and hints

Germain