[iBook] ipod shuffle

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 3 15:15:40 PST 2005

> Does anyone have an ipod shuffle, and if so, what do you think of it?
> How does it compare to other ipods, and/or flash-based players?

I don't have one, but wouldn't want one either. I love my iPod Mini, and two
of the reasons are based on the window: One, I can see what's playing, and
choose whatever I want to hear at any given time. And two, I also listen to
audio books quite a bit, and you wouldn't be able to do that either, I
believe, if you didn't have a window to make your listening choices with.

But I guess if all you want to do is load it with as much music as it'll
hold, and you're willing to settle for whatever it feeds you, you will save
some serious cash.

Brian