[iBook] Monitor adaptor

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 14 08:11:16 PST 2005

> Does anyone know how to connect an Ibook to an external monitor or
> projector? A friend of mine says you need an adaptor for that. If this
> is true, what is it called exactly and where can I get one? Thanks.

If I remember correctly my original iBook (white, 600, dual USB) came with
an adapter to connect it to an external monitor. Then I also bought an
adapter from Apple ($25) to connect the iBook to a TV.

I believe different models require different adapters for different external
devices. Have you checked the info on Apple's site?

Brian