[iBook] Re: iBook Digest, Vol 11, Issue 7

Nick M. outrun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:12:07 PDT 2005

> From: Russ Edwards <edwards.russ at gmail.com>

> Here is a really low tech solution.  I put my ibook on 4 six sided
> dice.  It works great!

Heh, I prop the back up on two erasers. I do it with my TiBook, rev A
12" PB and my G3 800 iBook. It doesn't seem to help that much for me,
but the surface of my desk at work is a rubber cover. If I put any of
my G4 machines on it, the fan will kick in rather quickly. I suppose
though that any air circulating under the machine is better than none
at all.

By the way, I'm usually using Mail, Mozilla and/or Safari, Internet
Connect, X-Charge, Terminal and stickies (sometimes iChat, too.)

/29