[iBook] Safe surfing with Virtual PC 6 on iBook

gooddog at interlync.com gooddog at interlync.com
Fri Jul 15 18:16:57 PDT 2005

Folks;

I have a G4 iBook 1.2 GHz with 1.2 GB DDR SDRAM with the latest Tiger
upgrade.

I have Virtual PC 6, and want to run it and be able to travel the
internet.  I've heard this is only safe when it runs from within the
Mac, not Windows unshielded to the world. How do I do this?  I'd like
to be pointed to some instructions or given some by a knowledgable
person.

The only reason I have VPC is because there is one program I use for
storywriting (StoryView) that is only available for Windows.

Thanks.

mark