[iBook] Mac OSX Tiger and Virex

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Sun Jul 17 11:40:13 PDT 2005

I am using Virex 7.2.1 with Tiger with no problem. 7.2.1 is the older
version and is primarily a manually operated antivirus app.   It has
no background scans.   Version 7.5 has had a lot of problems with OS
X, and Apple dropped Virex from its .Mac program. There is a brand
new Virex out I think, but have no idea if it is truly Tiger compatible.

Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com