[iBook] G4 logic board???

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Fri Jul 22 10:37:04 PDT 2005

I just returned from vacation to learn that my stepmother has sent her
G4 iBook in twice for logic board problems.  The first time, they
replaced the logic board and the battery, but the screen went black
again within a few minutes of using it after receiving the repaired
iBook.

Has anyone else experienced logic board problems with the G4s?  I had
hoped that they were confined to the G3s (we have two G4s in our house,
and she has one too...so this could be a nightmare for us).

Thanks!

Samantha