[iBook] Airport Problem

William Carr jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Wed Jun 1 19:52:22 PDT 2005

Hi.

My Sweet and Wonderful Mother just asked me why her Blueberry iBook
(OS 9.1) won't connect to the internet.

So, I did some checking.   And finally came to the realization that
the Airport card quit working spontaneously.

It's about three years old I think.   Do these cards just quit ?

I'll open the keyboard and take it out, check the connection, put it
back and try again.  I just wanted to ask if anybody knows of an OS 9
utility to test the card.

I know these original cards aren't being made anymore and a
replacement will probably be expensive.   Is the card in a Graphite
ABS the same make?

William