[iBook] iBook 500 with 802.11g?

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 3 09:37:40 PDT 2005

The card slot cannot support the 32 bit bus. I don't think there is a
G card that uses the 16 bit bus.

I played around with this once using third party cards and software,
you need a cardbus slot.

A USB external is your only option if you want G if you can find one
that is compatible. I have never looked.

Brian