[iBook] Video Out Not Working

Dave Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Wed Jun 15 16:09:59 PDT 2005

My video out to my t.v. isn't working. I can get sound, but no picture.

It's not the cable, it's not the t.v., it's my beloved iBook (G4, 12",
about 2.5 years old!  I've tried the cable with another iBook, and
video is displayed.

I've made a few changes with my iBook since the last time I used the
video out port, when it was working:

1) Upgraded to 10.4, then returned to 10.3.9

2) Installed the screen spanning software, which I've tried turning
enabling and not enabling, and no luck.

Any ideas of what I might do, other than sending my iBook off for
repair? Am I missing something in system preferences?

Thanks,

Dave

--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern California)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
to be considered flaws or defects.