[iBook] external itunes music library

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Wed Jun 22 22:54:24 PDT 2005

Hi Alex,

Yeah - I guess that's an option too, but I think that would make
other hassles. Based on your setup, I have a few questions:

1) If you wanted to import pre-ripped music from a cd (i.e. from a cd
of mp3s), would it still copy that to the iTunes library?
2) How do you specify where you want to rip an audio cd to?
3) If you had some music in your internal HD, how would you go about
moving it to your external HD?
4) Isn't it a pain when you go to listen to a song and it's not
there? ;-)

It definitely seems worth considering - sometimes simple solutions
are the best ones..

Thanks for your reply!
-Angus