[iBook] what do you do at night?

Michelle happydog at ccp.com
Sat Jun 25 19:04:34 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I heard this sort of "debated" on a computer radio show, but it was
more about desktops (and mostly, IBMs) - and I wondered which option
is really "best" for my iBook G4.

Do you "shut down" your iBook at night? Or let it naturally go to
"sleep"? Do you leave it plugged in (to charge up or ?) Or do you
leave it totally unattached to anything (i.e. power source, modem,
etc)

Any advice on what is "best" for the life of the iBook would be
appreciate. I do not have any automated functions or programs that
need to (or should) run at night... just FYI.

Thanks and take care,
Michelle & Herd