[iBook] help! my lcd has gone haywire!

Lucas Jacinto lucas.jacinto at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 07:35:22 PDT 2005

I think i know what it is. I went to the apple site and discovered
there that symptoms show the problem's with my logic board. Symptoms
are:
     *  Scrambled or distorted video
     * Appearance of unexpected lines on the screen
     * Intermittent video image
     * Video freeze
     * Computer starts up to blank screen

I don't have apple care anymore, but maybe apple will fix it for free.
It says there that they've been having problems with the logic board
with certain models that's why they put up this ibook logic board
extension program. Actually, I'm HOPING that that's the problem so I
could get it fixed for free. I'll bring my ibook to an apple shop
tomorrow. Wish me luck!