[iBook] what do you do at night?

Neil Hughes neil.hughes1 at tesco.net
Sun Jun 26 11:40:02 PDT 2005

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:40:16 -0700, Matt wrote:

>I leave my iBook on all the time and just close the
>lid at night and when i'm not using it. I only ever
>reboot it when I install updates or if it gets a
>little sluggish(which is hardly ever).

Same here. Usually mine is running off the mains, so I leave it plugged
in overnight. Its uptime is currently 27 days - I usually find that by
about 50 it's starting to get sluggish so I run Onyx to clear the logs,
download any OS updates at the same time (so that I only need to do one
restart) and then reboot. It's on 10.3.9 so it's only likely to be
getting security patches from now on.

Neil