[iBook] what are known problems with iceBooks?

vlmaples at bellsouth.net vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 2 16:56:03 PST 2005

I have not had a lick of trouble with my 900 ice book in 18 months.  At least the repairs are covered if
needed and this guy got a new better computer... sounds more than fair to me!

I love using mone.  My only complaint was how tough it was to get an Airport card 6 months after I got
it when they went to Extreme.

Valerie