[iBook] ibook corner cracks

Todd Doerpinghaus doerps at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 3 15:53:49 PST 2005

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the update as well.  I got information
third hand that the cracks are from the way that the
students handle the ibooks and how they put them in
the charging cart.  I'm not sure if it came from Apple
or not.  I need to check to see if they are all in the
same place.

Todd
--- Alexandre Leroux <alexandreleroux at gmail.com>