[iBook] Re: iBook Parts (cracked?)

geno endicott geno at barbaloot.com
Thu Mar 3 15:53:48 PST 2005

My 900MHz G3, 12 inch ibook did the same thing. Took it in. They said they it
wasn't covered by warrenty. For all they knew I could have dropped it. They
were checking my machine for other problems then ended up haven't to replace
the keyboard surround anyway. Then a few weeks later the cracks were back.

geno.

e version 4.5
http://www.barbaloot.com
AIM: BARBALUT

"You think you know all there is to know about her immediately upon meeting her,
but everything you think you know is wrong. Passion flows through her like a
river of blood."
-neil gaiman