[iBook] OSX or not on clamshell G3 366

Matthew Faulds mattfaulds at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:41:14 PST 2005

Hi Germaine

I've a G3 466 firewire clamshell which had OS9. It was quite slow so moved
up to OSX 10.2 (Jaguar). It was quicker operating but really slow on
startup. 10.3 (Panther) is a lot, lot faster on startup. It does have lot
more than 196 ram though...

If you do move up to Jaguar or Panther don't forget to get rid of
localisations that you don't need cos it saved just under 1GB. I used
Macaroni.

Matt