[iBook] OSX on Clamshell 366: thanks so much for hints

Germain affaires at vif.com
Tue Mar 29 21:01:20 PST 2005

Hello dear members of the iBook list,

I read very carefully all your messages concerning my post about installing
OSX (10.0) on my Clamshell graphite. I had some doubts, now I don't have
any. The little baby will run with OS 9.2 period! The reason why I was
willing to give it a try is that my everyday Mac is an old 6500. So the
Clamshell is my most "recent"!!! I wanted to feel OSX. I think I'll be
looking for a used G4 over 500 mhz with a 17 or 19 inches monitor. And I
love so much my Clamshell. Dunno why, I just love it.

Thanks again for your precious help

Germain