[iBook] 8GB first partition limit for iBook Rev A? (Clamshell)

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Tue May 17 16:10:02 PDT 2005

G'day,

I've been thinking about this a little more.. This is similar to the
4Gb limit that used to (i.e. no longer) be a problem on x86, right?

You will use a boot loader to choose between MacOSX and Linux? I
think as long as that is at the start of the HD (prob pointed to by
the MBR) then you shouldn't have any problems.

surely there are forums where people have posted their experiences
installing linux on clamshells? Why don't you check one of them out?

HTH,
-Gus