[iBook] airport extreme card

Meg St. Clair megsaint at earthlink.net
Mon May 23 14:41:17 PDT 2005

Have you tried making sure that the card is properly seated? My
original PB 12" would do a kernel panic if I picked it up by the left
front corner. Finally read somewhere that the problem was a loose
card. I took it out and put it back in firmly. All was good for
several months. Then, all the knocking about I gave the poor PB
loosened it up again. Repeat procedure.

Meg