[iBook] Sorry for this question

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Tue May 24 07:06:20 PDT 2005

Didn't I see options during the iLife install part where you can
choose if you want garageband or not?  I know we choose not to
install it on some systems that did not have the space to run Garage
Band.  You just have to look for a "choices" or "options" button that
shows up in the bottom left of the install screens...

The largest part of Garageband is in the library\application support
folder where it keeps all the loops.