[iBook] Any one have Apple's Cupertino mailing address?

Kurt Cypher kurt at cyphernet.homedns.org
Wed May 25 12:18:00 PDT 2005

M.Milligan wrote:

> I'd like to write a letter to Apple complaining about the lousy f#$k
> you attitude of Apple Canada's "service".
>
> Does anyone have the correct mailing address for Apple? Please post
> privately if you like. I thank you in advance. Cheers.
>
> M.Millligan
> Medicine Hat, AB

I would imagine anything sent to their corporate addresses, as found on
Apple's and Apple Canada's "Contact Us" pages would work.

In the US <http://www.apple.com/contact/>:
Apple
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014

In Canada <http://www.apple.com/ca/contact/>:
Apple
7495 Birchmount Road
Markham, ON
L3R 5G2

As far as who to make them to the attention of, your guess is as good as
mine, but directing them to "Customer Service - Complaints" or something
similar may do the trick.