[iBook] Optical mousing

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Fri Nov 4 12:35:49 PST 2005

Joel Esler wrote:
 > Let me answer your question with a recommendation.  Logitech's new
 > MXLaser mouse.  WAAAy more precise than the optical mouse.  Even on
Glass.

Thanks for the recommendation. It looks convincing (and nice), though
I'd been hoping for a lower-cost solution in the present context, so any
other thoughts are still encouraged.

Just curious: are the back-forward thumb buttons fully programmable? (I
expect so...) I almost never use the back-forward function in my
browser, being more of a tab-navigating person.

--

/  dave  /