[iBook] oy vey

Jack baron58 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 26 14:51:04 PST 2005

Miche Doherty wrote:
> On 26 Nov 2005, at 7:46 pm, Don Hinkle wrote:
>
>> A friend has an AL 12" iBook, running 10.3.5. Kind of a mess from the
>> get-go because a guy SHE DOES NOT TRUST got it for her and did the
>> startup and initial install, so she's nervous because HE KNOWS HER
>> PASSWORDS.

In the meantime, does he have access to the computer? If not, perhaps
there is no rush.

If he has access to the computer, then run -- do not walk -- to the
computer, back-up data, wipe disk, and reinstall OS, and reinstall data
and Programs. Don't bother to talk to him, nor to answer my most obvious
question: "Why is this person in your life in the first place?"

Just do it.

Jack