[iBook] Airport Repairs??

Pat patdart at cox.net
Tue Nov 29 06:45:20 PST 2005

My just out of warranty Airport Extreme base station appears to have
just quit working.  It is my second in about 3 years.  Two of the
lights work, but the one on the left should be flickering and it isn't.
  I spent a couple of hours with an Apple tech in India and he had me do
two hard reboots and it still doesn't seem to work.  Right now I'm
using a 25' ethernet cable and wondering if anyone can shed light on
what's happening to them and also if anyone repairs them.  This is both
maddening and expensive.

Thanks,

Pat