[iBook] Airport Repairs??

Pat patdart at cox.net
Tue Nov 29 13:12:03 PST 2005

He had me reboot the Airport Ex. (but not a hard reboot) and then
checked preferences and last, had me restart the computer.  Exact same
things I did on Sat., but perhaps in a different order.  It was fast
and quick.  The phone call on Sat. took almost 2 hours and the tech
told me to take it to the nearest Apple Store...which is 400 miles
away.  He advised that it was burned out and would have to be replaced.

Pat