[iBook] Airport Repairs??

Pat patdart at cox.net
Tue Nov 29 14:47:15 PST 2005

No, not for 10 minutes, but more than the 20 secs. the Apple tech had
me do.  Well, as to your second question, the Apple tech had me use the
paper clip into the tiny hole, and the guy today only had me unplug the
power from it as well as the cable modem and then plug in the modem
cable after I had repowered it.

I hope this helps someone.

Pat