[iBook] Need a job? Don't use a Mac | CNET News.com

kachinapat at cox.net kachinapat at cox.net
Mon Oct 31 07:55:54 PST 2005

I do IT work in a medical practice office.  They use websites provided by
insurers to check patient enrollment information. Of the three that they use
most often, one will only work with IE, and two work best (don’t cause the XP
with Sevice Pack 2 to crash) with Firefox.  The medical office staff should not
have to know which web brouser to use when a patient walks in the door!  I’ll
stop there, if I start ranting on this I won’t be able to stop!