[iBook] Re: how much memory for my new ibook?

Richard Meyeroff rem at meyeroff-c-c.com
Fri Sep 9 10:00:13 PDT 2005

My advice to my clients is put the Max memory you can afford you will
not regret it.

I recommond Crucial as I have only had a few problems over the years
and they have replace every bit of memory on problem.

--
Have a Happy and Enjoy

Richard E. Meyeroff
Meyeroff Computer Consultants
917-586-8790
REM at Meyeroff-C-C.com
Member  Apple Consultants Network  ACHDS

The Answer to your Computer Questions & Needs