[iBook] Re: iBook Digest, Vol 13, Issue 7

Robin Mayhall robin at hieran.com
Sun Sep 18 11:09:30 PDT 2005

dmjh wrote:

>I was walking in the local CompUSA and I cannot tell you how many
>black laptops were out there.  It's like a sea of black.
>
>I'll admit that the bright white took some getting used to, but I
>would hate to see an Apple product like the iBook become one of the
>black clones.

I do agree about not wanting iBooks to turn into clones...

But I have to admit that I loved my PowerBook 3400!

It sure seems like a heavy, clunky workhorse now, but it served me
very well for a long time.

Robin
--
robin at hieran.com

Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind.
The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind. --Henry James