[iBook] iBook screen troubles

Thomas Bridgeland tmbridgeland at ybb.ne.jp
Fri Sep 23 17:19:13 PDT 2005

> Tom,
>
> Sounds like a logic board failure.  I just had the
> same thing last week on my g3 900.  It took me about 6
> tries of rebooting to get all my files on my firewire
> drive because the screen became too fuzzy to read.
>
> Applecare had it back to me in 3 days.
>
> Todd

Thanks Todd. Since then I have noticed that the screen goes crazy when
I pick it up or move it. When it is resting flat it is fine. This time
it went completely opaque, an interesting grainy pinkish purplish color.

I ran the 'Hardware Test' disk, but it reported no problems, logic
board or otherwise.