[iBook] Seagate HD in 1.2GHz G4 12" iBook?

VICTORIA.DUGGAN victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 10 07:49:17 PDT 2006

Hi I think that it should be an improvement over the stock drive for
speed and noise .

I have a ST9808210A 80gb hdd in my G4 powerbook Ti and it is quiet no
drive noise at all, and over the stock 40gb hdd it is quicker even
though the speed is suppose to be the same at 4200 rpm.

if it is within your price range try it out I have no complaint and
my powerbook is used for mail, photo shop, web and adobe,.

vicki