[iBook] Re: OFF TOPIC: web site question

Fred Stevens K2FRD k2frd at mac.com
Sun Aug 6 19:31:44 PDT 2006

As mentioned in other responses, paying money won't plug in a site on Google; Google's search bots/crawlers cover most everything. However, there's one other possibility: the quote was not in text format, but might have been in an image format which contains text; Google doesn't separate text out of an image. Here's an example of a webpage which has text in image format (I send it to my Windows friends): Complete listing of current Mac viruses: http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/MacVir.jpg .

Fred

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS
http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/K2FRD.html