[iBook] Re: OFF TOPIC: web site question

Tom Legare Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Mon Aug 7 02:28:25 PDT 2006

I hereby retract my original statement that you must pay extra for Google :)
 Thank you for the corrections everyone.

With my particular hosting provider, I do have to pay extra and I can
guarantee Google will not find it anyway.

I think it depends on your hosting provider and how they have chosen to
install the Google component on their servers.

Tom