[iBook] What is more common to go wonky on a Clamshell: the power adapter or the power plug?

Brian Pearce brpearce at optonline.net
Fri Aug 25 18:18:43 PDT 2006

I've actually had both go bad -- I think both have components that
are subject to repeated stress, and prone to fail.

Try examining your power cord for a broken connection -- mine went
bad where the think cord meets the end that plugs into the compute.
(I should think it would be fairly obvious, accompanied by slightly
burnt plastic, though that may not be the case.)

BRIAN PEARCE
Red Jacket Press, LLC
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>