[iBook] Safari pop-up blocker

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 13:55:38 PDT 2006

I just switched over to Firefox & I don't get pop-ups & when there is
an AD on a page it just comes in as an F so you can load it ot not.
There are 1600 + extensions for Firefox. Definitely worth a try.
---
James Paul Manley Jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Prostate Cancer Patient
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87121

I have advanced prostate Cancer with a Gleason rating of 9
and I am convinced that the Lord Jesus Christ will heal me as
a testimony to his love.

Jim Manley's Photoshop Elements Page
http://www.geocities.com/jim_p_manley/index.html

Jim Manley's Photo Retouching Page