[iBook] iBook to new home/17" MBP arriving

gooddog at interlync.com gooddog at interlync.com
Sat Dec 2 18:53:11 PST 2006

Howard and Charles;

Thank you both for your excellent advice and help. It went
flawlessly. A few apps needed to be reinstalled, but that was mainly
because, as far as I can tell, they were PPC only.

Do either of you know how to create a disk image of the old hard
drive? I recall there was a way to have a condensed version of your
entire disk as back-up.

Thanks again.

Mark