[iBook] Ibook G-3 800mzh--ports and downloading

Steve Peckey sjpeckey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:36:59 PST 2006

Im not sure on your ports, have you  been able to use them before? I shy
away from those type of software programs. I would try using a bit torrent
program like azureus.
 http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

Look at http://www.mininova.org/ for your music

cheers

Steve
and we all know that you own the music you are looking for in some way