[iBook] Ibook G-3 800mzh--ports and downloading

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Wed Feb 1 13:44:57 PST 2006

hmm. iTunes is as 'fair' to the artists as buying a cd - not very (IMO). I think
a much better site is www.emusic.com - it sells only independent music, and
artists receive a greater proportion of the cost of the music.

iTunes is great, but it preserves the existing monopoly of the big few record
companies...

an interesting read can be found at http://www.downhillbattle.org/itunes/
(it's fairly satirical ;-)

HTH,
-Angus

ps. I'm not affiliated with emusic - I just think it's a great way to (legally)
buy music. They have heaps of great stuff there - just little top 40 stuff.