[iBook] RAM

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Mon Feb 13 13:51:13 PST 2006

G'day,

I've got a G4 800Mhz iBook. It has 128Mb ram built-in, and I've added an extra
512. My understanding is that instead of adding a 512, I could add 1024Mb ram,
bringing the total to 1156Mb ram. I've read about this on the net, and have
thought about doing it. Apparently, it doesn't compromise stability or
warranty.

your milage may vary ;-)

Cheers,
-Gus