[iBook] Turn off printer setup utility

Janice F. Jorgensen janicejorgensen at charter.net
Thu Feb 16 09:03:12 PST 2006

I moved them out and it still shows it when I start them up.  So now to see
what else....to do.
I went online and got the latest software for the printer at HP.

The printer prints fine... Wirelessly and lots of folks have had problems..

Janice F. Jorgensen
150 River Drive
Hadley, MA 01035
413-585-0145