[iBook] How far can I go into 10.x?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 27 13:42:33 PST 2006

There may have been some speed advantages with OS9 (I never felt them, but
it seems others have), but the fact that OSX never crashes more than offsets
that. WAY MORE! Besides, it's only a matter of time before you're going to
have to upgrade anyway, so the sooner you start the easier it'll be for you.

Brian

.