[iBook] Question about Apple Mail

Eric Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 20:01:52 PST 2006

Recently I switched to using Mail from Eudora. I like the single
window interface, even though Eudora is better in some ways.

My problem is that my .Mac account now keeps the emails from the
past, and fills up now and then until it empties things that I have
junked or deleted on my computer. Mail picks up mail fine from other
accounts and doesn't leave it on the server. I can find the
preference to make sure that email is deleted from the server from my
other accounts, but not my .Mac account. Anyone know how to get mail
transferred to my computer deleted from the .Mac account automatically?

Eric