[iBook] start up disk full

Ley Schleich sundogsingreece at mac.com
Thu Jan 12 08:18:00 PST 2006

I too get this start up disk is full warning from time to time.  I often
store photos on my desktop in folders temporarily until I tak ethe time to
copy them to a disk.  I think they take up a lot of start up memory because
when I dump these photos I no longer get the start up disk is full message.
Perhaps you too have a lot of things on your desk top?

Karl