[iBook] Mighty Mouse miscues on iBook

jF Arotxa jfarotxa at mac.com
Fri Jan 13 10:11:10 PST 2006

I have exactly the same problem with my mighty mouse. It appears that
the corners (especially the top-left corner) act as magnets. I have
to lift the mouse to get it out of there. It doesn't happen all the
time, though. It appears to be random. I did not notice this with my
old mouse (MS intellimouse). I'm using 10.4.3.

--frank