[iBook] iTunes

Joe Ringer jringer3 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 14:46:35 PST 2006

I recently digitized a bunch of my lp's using my iBook and an iMic.
After ripping an lp I cleaned the sound up a bit then sliced the big
aiff into individual tracks. I named each track using the songs name but
used underscore instead of spaces and left out puncuaction marks. Then
in iTunes I created a play list and dragged the songs into the empty
window. Now I have a bunch of play list with song titles but all other
fields are empty. Now my question, is there a way of filling in the
other info, artist, album name ... other then entering it in by hand?

Apologies if this is inappropriate for this list, do you know of a
better place to ask?

Thanks,
Joe